I wanted to go on vacation so I called this company for their proffecional guidence (do not trust them) I spoke to a young lady that was pleasant and told her what I was looking for, she immediately highly recommend this place in the Dominican Republic, since I was open to ideas She sold me, not realizing that I was paying for a "Timeshare presentation" that she forgot to disclose to me.We get to the resort (of course it's nothing like the pictures we saw on their website!) it's packed and disorganized with guest trying to check in!

We finally get our room and it's disgusting, had to go back to the front desk and they moved me again and again the same thing, so I asked to speak to a manager and they said they didn't have one on site so I asked to talk to " Cheap Carribean" and they said they can't make any calls out of the resort but tomorrow when I go to the Time share presentation I can maybe speak to a rep from there! At that point I was not going to the presentation! I was very upset, stuck in a foreign country No way to get help from anyone. We stayed until we were scheduled to leave!

It was the most discussing place I have ever stayed it was the "tropical" in Puerto plata! Other peoples hair everywhere, a tv that was made in the 60's, cable that kept telling us that we couldn't watch tv because the cable bill was not paid, broken showers, mirrors and disgusting food that got us very sick! We were told if we would of done the timeshare presentation they would of given us a better room, anyway happy to be back in the states I call and email Cheapcaribbean and they told me that they would get back to be within 10 days! I get a email stating they were sorry and that they were going to credit me 100.00 sunbucks for my troubles on my next trip!

Seriously like I am going to use this company again! Those sun bucks are worthless! Who in their right mind would consider using them again. Then I find out through another rep that the operators get insentives for selling certain resorts and that one is one of them!

Some how Cheapcaribbean gets some kickback by sending vacationers to these Timeshare locations! Some of these poor people get harssed to buy a timeshare and they have them putit on there credit cards! It's a scam! This is what was told by several people at the resort and back at the states !

So beware... I didn't know until after i booked my so called vacation! I have been battling with them to get my money back for a year now! And nothing!

Don't waste your on on this company! There are too many other good companies out there!

Spread the word!Don't get scammed

Review about: Cheap Caribbean Vacation Package.

Had an Experience with Cheap Caribbean?

Comments