Carretera Torreón San Pedro km. 9, Centro, Aeropuerto Internacional Francisco Sarabia Tinoco, 27016 Torreón, Coah., Mexico
3.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality

I went to mexico on cheap caribbean and I was left without a shuttle and that scare the *** out of me, because Amstar was calling for me and they were not getting any answer to my tranportion to the hotel.I was feaking out because they keep me for over an hour.

So then I decide to take a cap or taxi that was even worth because I was in the taxi for over an hour. when the ride was suppose to be only 30 minutes. I would like Cheap Caribbean to reimbuse me for one day and for the taxi . If they don't I will scream so loud that the whole world will know not to ever use them again.

So believe me I am that crazy . I am one person you don't wanted to deal with. I just wanted to get my refund back for one day and my taxi bill. I hope you guys will not give me any trouble or reason why you can't pay me my refund.

To be stranded in a country that is not your is one feak experience I will never wish on anyone. Strange Land and Strange people. but many husting trying to get your American Money because one dollar for them is 17 peso.

Thank God I am hope resting and praying I get my refund .Or else.

Review about: Amstar Dmc Shuttle Service.

Reason of review: Transportation Amstar .

I liked: Price for the trip was cheap.

I didn't like: Abandoned at the airport, I was left alone without a shuttle bus.

Comments