Cheap Caribbean Customer Care Review from Brooklyn, New York
I went to the Dominican Republic with cheap Caribbean .Hurricane Matthew hit the hotel while we were there .
There were red flags at the beach every one of the 5 days . Red flags mean no swimming for our own safety . I emailed cheap Caribbean and they told me that the hurricane didn't hit Puerto plata . I had taken a pic of the letter the hotel sent to each room asking us to stay away from the beach and to bring in the furniture off the patio because we were being hit by hurricane Matthew .
Once they saw that proof they offered us $100 off of our next trip . That is less than 1/10 of what we paid . We went to swim , snorkel , and go to paradise island . We couldn't do any of these things .
The beach was part of the advertisement and we couldn't use it .
Cheap Caribbean didn't hold up to his end of the bargain.I won't use them again
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Initial deal
What I disliked
- Dishonest service
- Abandoned at resort
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our Review of the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg Tenn..."
- "From the minute we walked in the service and attention to detail was superb! Everything was clean and all of the staff were polite and happy. I had a one..."
- "We have enjoyed our stay at Silversands. The staff, every last one of them, are friendly and always willing to help. Nonstop entertainment ranging from water sports, dance lessons with..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "It took me 3 Days to try to get my bundle service restored!!! First day I spoke to Ken and he claim that I had a block on my acct due..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I purchased two pairs of pants which my daughter-in-law thought would work well. They had reinforced (ha!) knees and looked really cute on line. My 3 1/2 year..."