Brooklyn, New York
1.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I went to the Dominican Republic with cheap Caribbean .Hurricane Matthew hit the hotel while we were there .

There were red flags at the beach every one of the 5 days . Red flags mean no swimming for our own safety . I emailed cheap Caribbean and they told me that the hurricane didn't hit Puerto plata . I had taken a pic of the letter the hotel sent to each room asking us to stay away from the beach and to bring in the furniture off the patio because we were being hit by hurricane Matthew .

Once they saw that proof they offered us $100 off of our next trip . That is less than 1/10 of what we paid . We went to swim , snorkel , and go to paradise island . We couldn't do any of these things .

The beach was part of the advertisement and we couldn't use it .

Cheap Caribbean didn't hold up to his end of the bargain.I won't use them again

Review about: Cheap Caribbean Customer Care.

I liked: Resort, Initial deal.

I didn't like: Dishonest service, Abandoned at resort, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Cheap Caribbean?

Comments