Cheap Caribbean Customer Care Review from Brooklyn, New York
I went to the Dominican Republic with cheap Caribbean .Hurricane Matthew hit the hotel while we were there .
There were red flags at the beach every one of the 5 days . Red flags mean no swimming for our own safety . I emailed cheap Caribbean and they told me that the hurricane didn't hit Puerto plata . I had taken a pic of the letter the hotel sent to each room asking us to stay away from the beach and to bring in the furniture off the patio because we were being hit by hurricane Matthew .
Once they saw that proof they offered us $100 off of our next trip . That is less than 1/10 of what we paid . We went to swim , snorkel , and go to paradise island . We couldn't do any of these things .
The beach was part of the advertisement and we couldn't use it .
Cheap Caribbean didn't hold up to his end of the bargain.I won't use them again
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Initial deal
What I disliked
- Dishonest service
- Abandoned at resort
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "Stayed here for 5 days. Simply the best hotel you can find in Papagayo Gulf. The staff is always willing to help you. The food is great, with the system..."
- "Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P71JMmpiymA Sundance Vacations is practically a group of *** artists! I was led to believe that I would be saving on so much money on rooms for..."
- "We have just returned from a wonderful visit and do not have a single complaint.We have been to many all inclusives and the food here was by far the best...."
- "My one day shipping from amazon was delivered by Lasership. I never had a delivery from them before and hopefully never again. I have attached a video which captures two..."
- "Booked Hotel with Expedia. It was 4 star hotel advertised on Expedia's site. Ended up being a horror Hotel with dirty rooms, filthy windows, hazardous bathroom with no handles or..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."