I went to the Dominican Republic with cheap Caribbean .Hurricane Matthew hit the hotel while we were there .
There were red flags at the beach every one of the 5 days . Red flags mean no swimming for our own safety . I emailed cheap Caribbean and they told me that the hurricane didn't hit Puerto plata . I had taken a pic of the letter the hotel sent to each room asking us to stay away from the beach and to bring in the furniture off the patio because we were being hit by hurricane Matthew .
Once they saw that proof they offered us $100 off of our next trip . That is less than 1/10 of what we paid . We went to swim , snorkel , and go to paradise island . We couldn't do any of these things .
The beach was part of the advertisement and we couldn't use it .
Cheap Caribbean didn't hold up to his end of the bargain.I won't use them again
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Initial deal
What I disliked
- Dishonest service
- Abandoned at resort
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."
- "This place was so fun! With being pampered at the front door with champagne, to rose pedals and champagne in the room, amazing food, great room service, breath taking views,..."
- "The attached video is from a ABC affiliate investigative report on the Sundance office in Indianapolis, Indiana. (They call themselves Smartravel, but it's the same company as Sundance, with the..."
- "Product damaged my coat see photos ..."
- "I was at the White Plains Expo on July 24th and purchased, *what was labeled on the container it was in* a Theraphosa Blondi (Goliath Birdeater). The guy who was..."
- "I tried their product because the advertisement claimed that it was a free trial with only a small fee for shipping and handling. However, a month later they billed me..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."