1.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I went to the Dominican Republic with cheap Caribbean .Hurricane Matthew hit the hotel while we were there .

There were red flags at the beach every one of the 5 days . Red flags mean no swimming for our own safety . I emailed cheap Caribbean and they told me that the hurricane didn't hit Puerto plata . I had taken a pic of the letter the hotel sent to each room asking us to stay away from the beach and to bring in the furniture off the patio because we were being hit by hurricane Matthew .

Once they saw that proof they offered us $100 off of our next trip . That is less than 1/10 of what we paid . We went to swim , snorkel , and go to paradise island . We couldn't do any of these things .

The beach was part of the advertisement and we couldn't use it .

Cheap Caribbean didn't hold up to his end of the bargain.I won't use them again

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of cheap caribbean customer care from Cheap Caribbean and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cheap Caribbean to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonest service, abandoned at resort and customer service. Author liked the most resort and initial deal. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cheap Caribbean for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cheap Caribbean?

Comments